Carlos Ashlock Missing in Action May 12, 1967

Carlos Ashlock 

Staff Sergeant

Unit: 1st Battalion, 5th Marines, 1st Marine Division 

Date of Birth: 19-May-45
Date of Death: 12-May-67
City: Philadelphia
State: PA

Notes: Staff Sergeant Ashlock was a member of Company D, 1st Battalion, 5th Marines, 1st Marine Division. On May 12, 1967, he was Killed in Action when his unit was overrun in Quang Nam Province, South Vietnam. His remains were not recovered. His name is inscribed on the Courts of the Missing at the Honolulu Memorial. For more information: http://www.virtualwall.org/da/AshlockCx01a.htm 

Did you know Carlos Ashlock? Did you serve with him? Did you wear his bracelet? Do you have a story of him or photo to share?  If you can answer yes to any of those questions, please leave a comment so all can know he has not been forgotten.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I proudly wear his bracelet until he is brought home.

Joyce armstrong said...

I also have his bracelet

Virginia Reynolds said...

I recently had my bracelet stolen that I wore for over 25 years with the name James Champion inscribed on it. I just received this bracelet for Carlos Ashlock. I will proudly wear this one for as long as I can