Vietname War Letter Lt. 1968

This letter was written by a 1st Lieutenant, who was with the 532nd Supply Battalion. It was written July 24, 1968. From the letter…..

   You are probably wondering what’ s behind my sending you these cards. No there want’ a sale. The PX just got in a new stock so I went over and bough tone of each kink thy had. This way I can send m love more than once a day without writing. It’s easier since it’s hard to write more than once a day.
   I just returned from making an inspection of my platoon. All I have to say is I’m sure glad I’m and officer. It’s really amazing how those fellows live. No privacy, no comforts, no nothing. (bad English)
   I had another one of those days today where I did some work. I hope you don’t mind too much if this is kind of short. I’ll say goodnight now.

All my love,
 

No comments: